• put your amazing slogan here!

    When I was in Amsterdam


    First of all, sorry for my non posting the last couple of weeks! I have been very busy and I went on vacation and I did a lot of fun things that I can't wait to tell you about! Let me start with that time that I was in Amsterdam. My niece lives there, so me and my brother decided to visit her. She lives in an apartment downtown, an amazing location. We went to the Eye film museum late at night, which is located on the other side of the water.We had a great time and I made some awesome pictures. Let me show you.
    Me wearing tie-dye River Island shorts, an airplane in the sky,
    flowers and the canals of Amsterdam
    In my niece's apartment: her tea cups, her black cat (Droppie),
    and some of her (awesome) clothing
    Tea and my niece's beautiful ring, in her kitchen, and her books,
    and an (awesome) Polaroid camera
    My niece also owns a Diana F Lomo camera, which I'm very jealous of! It takes beautiful dreamy photos.
    On the streets of Amsterdam
    Me by the water and the lights of Amsterdam
    In the picture right, I photographed the lights with a slow shutter speed,
     while I moved my camera
    The dress and coat I'm wearing are my niece's,
    the denim vest is vintage, and I wear my beloved DM's 

    4 comments:

    1. Amazing blog! I'm a new follower!)) Maybe we can follow each other, dear?

      International giveaway in my blog! Win a dress of your choice from http://inlovewithfashion.com/

      http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Oh gosh I really love Amsterdam, been there twice now and it such a beautiful city with a lot more to explore.
      So jealous you went to the Eye Museum, wanted to go last time I went but we couldn't fit it in our planning.
      Looks like you had a great time.
      Maya
      www.archistas.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh I adore your photography! Amsterdam is on my list of places to go!

      Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin <3

      Lockie & Lulu
      http://www.lockieandlulu.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    thank you <3